Lost Loch Spirits School
Travelling through Royal Deeside to get to the distillery, you’ll start to get a flavour of the natural beauty and local history that surrounds and inspires the team every day.
We’ll show you round our craft distillery, sharing how the adventure began and the fascinating stories behind each of our unique products, from Scotland’s first absinthe Murmichan to a very special family recipe, Haroosh. You’ll discover the art of distilling, guided by our expert team, using our fabulous individual copper stills and the intriguing Wall of Botanics. You might end up with a signature gin or even an absinthe, you’ll discover your inner distiller and we’ll help you create a personalised bottle of your own spirit to take home
Lost Loch Spirits School is perfect for a memorable day out, team event or holiday experience. Lunch is included as well as tastings of all our products and a goodie bag complete with a Lost Loch glass. We do need a minimum of four people to run the School, however if you’d like to book one or two places, you can get a gift voucher and we’ll join you up with others to make it happen on a suitable date.
Our Spirits School is award-winning, wouldn’t you like to come and find out why? From the warm welcome to the cheery goodbye, this experience is one you’ll remember and want to repeat.
At Lost Loch we are surrounded by beautiful countryside and natural beauty. Many of the botanicals used in distilling grow locally and can be found within a short walk from the distillery. We’ve been developing a half hour walk which you can add on to your tour and tasting or Spirits School, please get in touch on email@example.com if you’re interested in this option.
Spirits School tickets:
- £125.00 per person (usually held at the weekend)
- If you would like to book for less than 4 people, please purchase a gift voucher and we'll pair you up with a group of lovelies for a spirit school experience.
- Tour of the distillery
- Use of the Lost Loch Wall of Botanics
- Provision of all base alcohol
- Locally sourced buffet lunch including unique Lost Loch produce
- Shared or solo use of a small copper alembic still (maximum of 3 persons per still)
- Complimentary drinks from the Lost Loch bar (soft and alcoholic)
- Complimentary Lost Loch goodie bag
- £5 discount off any of our distilled products
- 50cl bottle of your product with bespoke printed label.
Spirits School Duration: 5-6 hours
- If you have any access requirements, or any questions, please give us a call (01339883411) or send us an email and we'll do everything we can to assist.
My Husband bought me a birthday trip to Spirit School for myself and a friend, (best husband ever!!!). We had the greatest experience, Richard talked us through the scientific parts and recipe hints and then let us loose botanical shopping. The equipment and surroundings are really beautiful, I love copper. They were very thoughtful and kept us hydrated throughout. We came away from the experience with a better appreciation of the hard work the Lost Loch Spirits team put in to their award winning spirits, our very own designer Gins, and a day to remember full of giggles.
I have recommended everyone to go and create their own at Lost Loch.
Susan Reynolds (Creator of the awesome Su-44 Gin)
Where in the world?
Find local stockists near you or order online.